Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

I heard them early, real early...in the crack of dawn early...all the neighbors making noise outside while it was still dark. I better put on my deepest bark to wake up mom and dad to advise them that we seems to be missing out on something...like a roadtrip? I got so excited! Mom on the other hand just turned her butt on me and said Mickey -it is Black Friday Mickey, and people go shopping early...some even camp out for days...Please go back to sleep, will ya. Yeah!right! Come on I wanna go outside, the neighbors always gets so exited to see me and a puppy needs to do what a puppy needs to do-pee. Upsiedaisie Mooooommmy...and out we went. Gosh, all the neighbors were about to leave...I wish we would go too, I looooove shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment