Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tiamo -I Love You

Ha,ha,ha, I am laughing so much that I think I am peeing on the floor...we picked up T at the Spa and ha,ha,ha you should had seen Moms face when they brought out T...He looks like an Chinese Crested! wow!How did the groomer manage to do that? Like MAGiC...in goes one breed and a few hours later comes a different breed but still the same dog. I think mom has still not recovered after seeing him...I think he looks adorable ,but I don't like it that I don't have no more beard to bite into...Ha,ha,ha...sorry can't stop laughing it is funny...and like Amanda said after drying her tears up...it will grow out again!...right? Gotta post some pictures...I just gotta. -I LOVE YOU , TIAMO. I really do.

Before Tiamo's SPA day:




After Tiamo's SPA day:

No comments:

Post a Comment