Sunday, November 14, 2010

Beach Day - October 22nd, 2010

It was a beautiful morning on Saturday, October 22nd the birds were singing and it was dad's birthday. Mom wanted to go to spook hill, but dad said it's more fun to spend the day at the beach... little did he know that mom had already checked-out Jupiter dog beach ahead of time. And happily mom agreed to pack up Tonka (our big Yellow truck) with beach gear and programmed the gps for destination Jupiter.

It took about 2 hours from Miami to get to Jupiter, we found parking right away and right at the dog beach where we were greeted by some most friendly people we ever met in Florida, what a way to start the day!

It was my first time in the ocean and I loved it. I wasn't scared at all even though the waves were high and rough. I found some very nice dog friends to play with so did my sister Amanda, we cannot wait to go back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment