Sunday, November 14, 2010

Childrens Miracle Network Miami Torch Relay - Marriott - November 9th, 2010

Every year my mom together with her team mates from work (Marriott) participate in the Childrens Miracle Network Torch - Relay in Miami, It's a 3 mile (5K) walk on the beach of Miami. This year I was lucky and got to tag along for this amazing walk for such a great cause. I walked the entire 3 mile and raised almost $300, the team together raised over $2500.

I am looking forward to do this event again next year in 2011, please watch for my donation drive coming soon! Thanks to all who participated and contributed to my fund raiser and the overall Childrens Miracle Network.



1 comment:

  1. I love the fact that the little flying Dutch helped out to raise money for a good cause. :-) You Mickey is adorable on all the photos! :-)

    ReplyDelete